Profile Card PM
   Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Jolaf
post  Reply to Rica
Aug 17 2010, 04:42 PM
Отправлено #22

[информация]
Да, я их так и не забрал в суматохе сборов. Верните по возможности.
Profile Card PM
+Quote Post
Рика
post  Reply to Jolaf
Aug 17 2010, 04:50 PM
Отправлено #23

[информация]
Забери их у Шатовского smile.gif Те штуки 3, которые были у меня в кабинете, отдам на встрече.

--------------------
До выхода из гиперпространства осталось 5 секунд
Profile Card PM
+Quote Post
Gernsback
post Root
Aug 18 2010, 06:15 AM
Отправлено #24
[информация]
QUOTE(Rica @ Aug 16 2010, 10:33 AM)
Кроме того, у меня есть куча забытых вещей. Обновлять буду по мере разбра машины. Пока что:
1.  2 рации мидланд
2. точильные камни (Шатовский?)
3. газовый паяльник (Шатовский?)

Мидланды какого цвета и модели?
Profile Card PM
+Quote Post
Рика
Aug 18 2010, 07:18 AM
Отправлено #25

[информация]
черно-серые гтх 500

--------------------
Profile Card PM
+Quote Post
Jolaf
post  Reply to Rica
Aug 18 2010, 01:09 PM
Отправлено #26

[информация]
Могут быть "мои". Но тогда чьи у меня??
Profile Card PM
+Quote Post
Рика
post  Reply to Jolaf
Aug 18 2010, 07:27 PM
Отправлено #27

[информация]
А никт серийные нмера не записывал?
(Я что, единственная, кто знает какие конкретно рации сть у меня?)

Йолаф, я полааю, то буде считать, чт у тебя - твои. Упростим цепочку на 1 предачу.
Все равно впрос - чьи у меня????

--------------------
Profile Card PM
+Quote Post
Jolaf
post  Reply to Rica
Aug 18 2010, 07:30 PM
Отправлено #28

[информация]
Это не мои рации, но да, у меня был список с серийниками.

Соответственно, назови серийники "лишних" раций.
Profile Card PM
+Quote Post
Анечка
post Root
Aug 18 2010, 08:15 PM
Отправлено #29

[информация]
На кухне забыта поварёшка и ложка с дырками.

Сообщение отредактировано: Laete, Aug 18 2010, 08:16 PM

--------------------
user posted image

Уходи, Бабайка, я хорошая!
Profile Card PM
+Quote Post
Рика
post  Reply to Jolaf
Aug 18 2010, 08:27 PM
Отправлено #30

[информация]
....9456 и ...8921.

--------------------
Profile Card PM
+Quote Post
Рика
post  Reply to Laete
Aug 18 2010, 08:28 PM
Отправлено #31

[информация]
Всю кухонного (не фрмата клмн) посуду спрашивать у Вика, см. ответ Принцу.

--------------------
Profile Card PM
+Quote Post
PrinceOigen
post Root
Aug 29 2010, 11:05 AM
Отправлено #32

[информация]
Нечаянно утащил лоадер. Подозреваю, что аскольдовский. Фото прилагаю.

Присоединённые эскизы
Присоединённое изображение
Profile Card PM
+Quote Post
Askold
Aug 30 2010, 10:42 AM
Отправлено #33

[информация]
Пофиг. Можешь оставить у себя или передать при случае. Абсолютно некритично.
Profile Card PM
+Quote Post
Ashelyrhype
post  Reply to Rica
Feb 25 2017, 09:43 AM
Отправлено #34
[информация]
Hey gang, greetings, I just notice that people have alive discussion here.
I am looking for someone with an experience of BUILDING MONEY MAKING WEBSITES? I made some cash with 999Webdesign.com and ITUNES before but not much. My friend has suggested to buy a graphic design ebay at flipper.top (here is URL if you are lazy to type it, direct link - "INTERNET BUSINESS FOR SALE") - I hope it can work! It looks like they are making good MONEY MAKING SITES. Would you share your opinion and experience? I was not able to find a good looking
FREE AFFILIATE WEBSITE and flipper.top sounds good. Thanks!
Profile Card PM
+Quote Post
Ashelyrhype
post  Reply to Rica
Feb 25 2017, 09:46 AM
Отправлено #35
[информация]
Hello, maybe I am posting it at a wrong place, I just smell that people have alive discussion at this place.
I am looking for someone with an experience of BUILDING MONEY MAKING WEBSITES? I made some cash with 999Webdesign.com and ITUNES before but not much. My friend has suggested to purchase a free website at flipper.top (here is URL if you are lazy to type it, direct link - "WEBSITE BROKER") - I hope it can work! It looks like they are making good MONEY MAKING SITES. Don't you mind share your opinion and experience? I was not able to find a good looking
FREE AFFILIATE WEBSITE and flipper.top sounds affordable. Many thanks!
Profile Card PM
+Quote Post
Ashelyrhype
post  Reply to Rica
Feb 25 2017, 09:52 AM
Отправлено #36
[информация]
Hi everyone!, maybe I am posting it at a wrong place, I just smell that members have alive discussion here.
I am looking for someone with an experience of running an AFFILIATE WEBSITES? I made some cash with 999Webdesign.com and GOOGLE ADSENSE before but not much. My friend has suggested to contact a websites ebay at flipper.top (here is URL if you are lazy to type it, direct link - "INTERNET BUSINESS FOR SALE") - I hope it can work! It looks like they are making good MONEY MAKING SITES. Don't you mind share your opinion and experience? I was not able to find a good looking
FREE AFFILIATE WEBSITE and flipper.top sounds good. Thank you so much!
Profile Card PM
+Quote Post
Ashelyrhype
post  Reply to Rica
Feb 25 2017, 09:55 AM
Отправлено #37
[информация]
Hello, greetings, I just notice that members have alive discussion at this place.
I am looking for someone with an experience of MAKING MONEY ONLINE? I made some cash with 999Webdesign.com and GOOGLE ADSENSE before but not much. My friend has suggested to get a coupon website at flipper.top (here is URL if you are lazy to type it, direct link - "WEB SITES FOR SALE") - I hope it can work! It looks like they are making good MONEY MAKING SITES. Don't you mind share your opinion and experience? I was not able to find a good looking
FREE AFFILIATE WEBSITE and flipper.top sounds affordable. Thank you so much!
Profile Card PM
+Quote Post
Morganmoupe
post  Reply to Rica
Aug 4 2017, 10:31 AM
Отправлено #38
[информация]
Any wig can be an immediate answer for people Wigs
experiencing baldness difficulties. It is also the best way to be appear different at the halloween costume social gathering. Wigs are really easy to obtain and use plus they are helpful as well. With the current economic periods, sporting any hairpiece may not be an unpleasant encounter. Hairpieces possess evolved in such a way Wigs For Black Women
in order to go well with the actual altering requirements involving individuals in recent times. Each man made along with real hair hair pieces are generally loved by males and females of various age range.

Types of Dark-colored Wigs

There are several forms of hair pieces you can find, your Dark hair pieces being certainly one of these people. Hairpieces can be purchased in diverse price ranges Wigs For Women
with respect to the merchandise and its material. Synthetic Wigs For Women
dietary fiber hair pieces are cheaper than human hair hair pieces because the last option seems to be more reasonable. Natural splendor wigs are easy to keep and therefore are more well-known.

Swarthy complexioned men and women may go looking Dark hairpieces in colors which will match their own Wigs
skin. One can choose from both darkish as well as lighter hues. Even so, the most used Black wig is the Dark wig which makes African American women seem beautiful and gorgeous. These types of wigs are available in an array of designs such as small, extended, curly, wavy, along with directly. How big is the particular hairpiece is important. You have to check out the wig carefully prior to buying Wigs For Black Women
so that you can be sure that no body different has worn it before you.
Profile Card PM
+Quote Post
Morganmoupe
post  Reply to Jolaf
Aug 4 2017, 10:34 AM
Отправлено #39
[информация]
A new hairpiece is definitely an instant remedy for folks Wigs For Women
experiencing thinning hair troubles. It's also the best way to be seem diverse at a halloween costume social gathering. Hair pieces are easy to acquire and employ and they are helpful too. In our occasions, putting on the wig is not very an unpleasant experience. Hairpieces possess developed in such a way Cheap Wigs
so as to fit the transforming needs associated with human beings in recent times. Equally manufactured and also real human hair hair pieces are usually popular among men and women of varied ages.

Forms of African American Hair pieces

There are several varieties of hair pieces you can find, the particular Black wigs being one amongst these people. Wigs can be purchased in various prices Wigs For Women
based on the item and it is materials. Manufactured Wigs
dietary fiber wigs are less expensive compared to natural splendor hairpieces because the second option appears a lot more sensible. Real human hair hairpieces are simple to maintain and therefore are more common.

Swarthy complexioned people might have to go in for Black wigs in shades that may go well with his or her Bobbi Boss Wigs
complexion. They are available in the two dim in addition to soft hues. Nonetheless, the most used Dark-colored wig could be the Black wig which makes Dark-colored girls seem beautiful and lovely. These kind of wigs can be found in a variety of variations similar to brief, long, fluorescent, wavy, as well as directly. How big your wig is extremely important. You need to examine the wig cautiously before selecting Wigs
to enable you to make certain that no body different provides worn it till you.
Profile Card PM
+Quote Post
Morganmoupe
post  Reply to Askold
Aug 4 2017, 10:37 AM
Отправлено #40
[информация]
A new wig is definitely an quick option for individuals Wigs For Black Women
experiencing baldness issues. It's also a great way to make yourself search distinct in a halloween costume party. Hair pieces are really simple to get and make use of and they are convenient too. With the current economic periods, putting on the hairpiece is not very an embarrassing knowledge. Wigs get developed in such a way Wigs
in an attempt to fit the actual altering wants of individuals throughout the years. Both manufactured along with real human hair wigs are generally loved by women and men of assorted age range.

Types of Dark Hairpieces

There are various varieties of wigs you can purchase, the Dark-colored hair pieces being certainly one of these people. Hair pieces are available in diverse prices Wigs
with regards to the product and its materials. Manufactured Short Wigs
fibers wigs are less expensive compared to natural splendor hair pieces since the last option seems to be much more reasonable. Real human hair hairpieces are really easy to maintain and therefore will be more popular.

Swarthy complexioned individuals may go in for Dark-colored hairpieces in shades that will match their particular Wigs
pores and skin. One can choose from both darkish and also lighter shades. Nonetheless, the most popular Black hairpiece will be the Dark hairpiece helping to make Dark-colored girls look gorgeous and beautiful. These types of wigs can be found in many types such as small, long, wavy, wavy, as well as direct. The size of the wig is really important. You should examine the hairpiece cautiously prior to buying Wigs
so that you can make sure that no one else offers put it on prior to you.
Profile Card PM
+Quote Post

Fast Reply Reply to this topic Topic Options Start new topic